Sunday, June 27, 2010

going backwards....

As the title suggests, the last couple of day havent exactly gone according to plan. Played footy on saturday and had a very average game, got my hands on the ball a ton but sprayed away in front of goals, ended up with 2 goals from 8 shots on goal... And we fucking lost by 14 points or something, hard not to feel somewhat responsible. Anyway, Casey and I headed up to Homebush to watch the Swans get pumped by their nemesis side Collingwood who for those who dont know anything about AFL is filled with some of the most shit eating shit eaters to have ever kicked a Sherrin (eg. Didak, Davis, Travis Cloke, and the fucking fairy Dale Thomas).

After driving back from Sydney I decided that midnight was a great time to start an MTT session (this is not correct). I always end up regoing for too long and nodding off towards the end not to mention to loss of focus etc from being overtired. Bricked everything while playing too high... gg -$3k. One FT a mighty 9th in the 27.50 360 cap. Bout the only funny thing of the night was getting a phone call from Jack "outline" Dobinson @ the weee hours of 6am; the shit eater is very lucky I was up playing and not in bed where I should have been. Anyway the dude is outta and sounds completely manished and being the good mate that I am manage to top up his account with $100 and then think nothing of it as I go to bed. Anyway next thing I know I am being pizzled by the man himself who has somehow managed to get himself from Kings Cross into my bedroom and proceeds to pizzle the shit outta me for a good half an hour before retiring to sleep himself at the impressive time of 11am. Managed to fuck him off though when James "gollumbody" Dixon came to pick him up, thanks dicky-nee.

Continued my powernap then headed round to Bull n Sams for a latish lunch. Sam crushes the kitchen so hard BBQ ribs and potato salad purity! Just chillaxed and watched the footy then headed to Casey's mums for dinner (so fucking good not cooking yourself). Came home flicked the season finale of underbelly on; tbh the whole 3rd series was very meh, a little better than the 2nd but the 1st one remains a standout. Bricked the ANZPT satellite I run like fucking aids against the live pros who play them (eg Wennie Shhhhhteeeel). Gratz to the big man tho he managed to win himself a package for Queenstown ANZPT - we are heading over in July for a weeks snowboarding then some poker should be an epic good trip. Hopefully I can snag a seat for myself somehow, worst comes to the worst I should be able to sell off action.

I was in bed my the time Rennie was shipping; gotta get some sleep before the big Monday session. The session itself was a fucking punish, such a cock tease. Went deep in absolutely everything came 30th/1400 and 30th/1200 in the two massive 75 FOs on FTP very very rigged lost AK < KK in the 1st and AA < KQo ... Also 47th in the early fuper plus 16th in the late 20 rebuy on stars to bubble the FT AGAIN. Prob the most tilting bust of the day was the 20rebuy 6max on FTP in 14th; some fish decided to stop and go his J8o OOP and somehow flops the world somehow having the Jc on the 986ccc and besting my 77. Well played sir, hope to see you soon at the tables... Did make 2 very small FTs to end the session in slight profit: got 3rd in the $5r25a for 600ish and won a small 33 turbo on FTP for 1200. Way to run good in my lowest buy ins... zzzzz. Was a bit happier with my ABI as I managed to cut some of the bigger stuff and am gonna try and keep it < $50 for the meantime. Definetely due for a decent score too.

RESULTS:

Sunday night session: -$2,997.26/ABI: $77/MTTs: 42/ITM: 14%/FTs: 1

Monday session: +$239.90/ABI: $51/MTTs: 73/ITM: 16%/FTs: 2/FT Bubbles: 1

TOTAL: -$2,085.32


Anyway I think im grinding tomoro with Pat "look@meim" Woodley hopefully be able to report some better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment