Monday, June 21, 2010

New blog; 6 months 200k

So i figured it was about time I started one of these. Hopefully this signifies the start of a new period in my life; ive decided to but uni on hold for six months (with every intention of going back) and grind hardcore with the goal of making 200k in six months between me and Rennie "Steel" "I bench Bobbis" Carnevale. So that leaves me with 100k to make between now and Christmas 2010 I guess. I plan to keep putting in good volume and hopefully run half decent - its a pretty achievable goal. And of course if I fall a little short then its not like ive exactly wasted my time. I also plan on using the extra time to "try" and get fit (I know ive been saying that for years) but exercise is a great release, especially after sitting at a desk for 8-14 hours at a time.

Err so 1st day was ok I guess, had some deep runs finishing:
-2nd in the 5r25a (aka the Risk2dupside invitational) for 875
- 3rd in 20r 7.5k on UB for 1kish
- 3rd in 75PL 6k on FTP for 840
- 8th in 44 turbo on stars for 255

plus assorted other cashes got 12th i think in the 50r on UB and busted my last table ($109 2nd chance) in spectacular fashion calling a 10bb shove and a 15bb reshove with TT from the BB; facing QJ and AK flop T8x turn 9 riv brick obv for the CL with 20 to go. Still a win is a win...

Results: +$545.64 ABI $61 from 56 mtts [4 FTs; 1 bubble]

In other news, James "mbntoponeonadancefloornearyou" Dixon came over and is the proud new owner of a fresh new Full Tilt account and with my rough guidance while multitabling my session managed to win his 1st $1.10 45 man sng!! If dixon manages a transformation into an online grinder he is seriously going to be the most famous person in Wollongong as he is already known all over town by both bouncers and pub patrons as the skinny manished pubehead losing his shit on a dance floor near you...

Anyway the upcoming week is probably going to be a struggle as im sure I will be getting fucked up on potentially Wednesday and Thurday night so I may be in for some late starts. Manished grind... that pizzling!








No comments:

Post a Comment