Wednesday, July 28, 2010

55k score!

What a trip! As im sure most of you know, I ended up coming 2nd @ ANZPT Queenstown, after 4 days worth of pokering. This was good for 55k NZD, although a fair chunk of that had to be paid out to my investors/guys I swapped action with. Still by far and away my biggest score and really put an exclamation mark on what had already been an amazing trip away! Hopefully I can do a full recap of the tournament in a later post.
It feels good to be home however, I plan to really knuckle down and get my grind on online, as these live trips have prevented me from really putting in the volume id like. Would be nice to get back into the black on my challenge too – i’ve played a couple of sessions for no result lately as well.

RESULTS:
OVERALL: -7,188.84

No comments:

Post a Comment