Monday, August 30, 2010

Breakeven week... GRAND FINAL THO!

Had a pretty decent day today which put a positive spin on what has been another pretty ordinary (but at least breakeven) week. I really felt like I played well today and ive been able to control my buyins however I still get involved in the occasional 109, I guess I cant resist trying to clear this downswing all in one hit! Cashed in a bunch of stuff today (21% ITM, $38 ABI, 38 MTTs) including some stuff id love to win one day; $55 daily 90k on stars, $55 40k, $20 1r1a... Although I did manage this:

Dear ragenut,

You finished the tournament in 2nd place. A USD 2,490.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.


in the $55 500 cap. Top 3 finishes have been hard to come by lately, and hopefully I'll be able to emulate this soon in something a bit bigger! Looking back, I've had a couple of really deep runs go not as far as I would have liked in bigger shit, got a 21st in $109/125k gtd and 160th in the millball last monday, as well as bubbling for a 2nd ANZPT melbourne package on Friday night. I guess I just have to keep plugging away and hope something eventuates. Also the total doesn't include the two ANZPT packages i've won (shipped a Melbourne one last week sometime) so I guess things aren't quite as bad as they look. Ill def be playing the Sydney Champs ME ($1650) so hopefully I'll get my live rungood on!

In other more important news the mighty UNI BULLDOGS have managed to secure a grand final berth in both grades this Saturday! I kicked three goals in our semi the weekend before last, and went down the weekend just gone and got shitfaced on the sidelines watching first grade get up followed by the SCAFL preso night. Anyway regardless of outcome this weekend is going to be fucking massive, and im going to be super fired up for the game... So hopefully will see all you shit cunts there ;)

RESULTS:
Today: +$1529.51
OVERALL: -$19,795.75

No comments:

Post a Comment