Friday, August 6, 2010

Great week lol

Thank god I slept in today. Played every day this week bar today, managed to sleep through my 4:45am alarm (standard start time FWIW) and didn't wake up til midday lol. If the trend had continued, it would have been another losing session... This week took the downswing to well over 5 figures, fun times!

Totally bricked a smaller session Tuesday, scraped a 3rd in an 11 FO on Wednesday for 2k ish and bubbled the $50 sniper on UB another fantastic 10th place finish! FTOPS (no Dixon this does not stand for Full Tilt on Poker Stars) started on Thursday so I felt obligated to play another session and bricked hardcore again.

Trying hard to stay positive, I'm still in fine shape to keep grinding away a $40-$50 ABI and I know there are guys out there on bigger downswings than me (hi dere Risk!) and hopefully It'll go my way soon enough.

In other news, my red card last week means I am suspended for this week, and as a result I am playing the NPL500 this weekend with the one and only Wennie Shhhteel. For those who dont know, this $2,200 event should be choc a bloc with your standard pub poker players, I dunno what out ROI's will be but I estimate something like 500% looooooooooooooooooooooool. Then Tuesday I head up to the Goldy for more liveament action!

RESULTS:
Tuesday: -$1,174.43
Wednesday: -$543.20
Thursday: -$1,141.49

OVERALL: -$11,476.92

No comments:

Post a Comment